If you want the best quality paint job, it’s always best to hire a professional company rather than doing it yourself or hiring an amateur. Accidents and deformities easily occur during amateur paint applications, and they can be very expensive to fix. A collision repair shop with skilled, ASE-certified technicians offers the highest quality of work due to experience and professional-grade equipment.
When a vehicle’s paint is damaged, it leaves the vehicle vulnerable. The shiny paint on your automobile forms a protective layer designed to protect the body from the elements and rust. Over time, rust can bore holes through the body and compromise the structural integrity of the vehicle, potentially rendering it unsafe to drive and requiring expensive auto body repair services to fix. It’s ideal to repair the paint as soon damage has occurred.
Some common reasons for vehicle paint repair include:
- Chips: Paint chip repair is necessary to replace the flecks of paint that rocks or other impacts can dislodge.
- Sun Damage: The sun’s UV rays weaken paint over time and cause it to erode, exposing the metal frame and allowing rust to gain a foothold.
- Storms: Arizona has some intense storms and blowing debris can damage your automobile’s paint.
- Doors: When someone else opens their door into yours it can leave an unsightly scar.
- Car Accident: Your vehicle will need new paint after an accident, even if it’s a small one. Once you obtain auto body repair services, further inspection might reveal more damage that initially went undetected.